Aluminum Bio-Clean Cleanroom
The Aluminum Bio-Clean room is constructed from 1-3/4” X 4 ½” extruded aluminum. An optional 4 ½" x 4½" floor base is available that allows vinyl flooring to be coved up the wall (as recommended in USP 797. Std. Wall panels are clear acrylic. Materials such as clear or opaque Plexiglas, PVC and Aluminum panels are also available as well as additional colors and shades. Wall panels are precut and are sealed into the frame with a vinyl strip on both sides to assure an air tight seal. Standard aluminum components are coated with a clean anodized finish (dark bronze is also available.).
The Ceiling System is a self supporting ceiling grid (Uni-T) that can free span up to 15’ without the need of support from above or below and can be attached to existing sheet rock walls. The Uni-T is constructed from 3” x 4” extruded aluminum with a white painted finished and has gasketing to assure a tight seal to the ceiling tiles, light fixtures and HEPA filters. The Uni-T is probably the strongest cleanroom ceiling grid on the market and is approved to be used in cleanrooms ranging from ISO Class 8 (Class 100,000) to ISO Class 4 (Class 10) and meets the new ISO 14644 standards for cleanrooms.
In some projects it may be better suited to use a cleanroom approved suspended “T-bar” ceiling system. The “T” bar is constructed from extruded aluminum 1 ½”x 1 ½” and is available in either a clear anodized finish or white powdercoat. Each section is shipped pregasketed from the factory with a closed cell gasket.
A major advantage to the Aluminum Bio-Clean is its ability to be enlarged or reduced without having to tear the entire room down. Wall panels and ceiling grid can easily be added to or removed, as future needs dictate. The Aluminum Bio-Clean can come as a totally free standing structure or can be used in a combination with 1-2 or 3 existing wall(s). Compare the ease of erecting these rooms to the disruption and contamination generated during installation of sheet rock walls as well as downtime and potential revenue loss.
Standard Construction Includes
- 1-3/4” x 4-1/2” Extruded Aluminum Frame coated with a Clear Anodized Finish (Dark Bronze also available)
- Standard Wall Panels
- Clear Acrylic Panels
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Steel
- Formica Covered Particle Board
Optional Wall Material
- Colored or Tinted Plexiglas
- Painted Steel
- Aluminum Panels
- Control Dampers
- Exhaust Dampers
- Wall Switches and Electrical Outlets
- Automatic Sliding Doors
- Double Doors
- Framed Opening (Archways for Strip Door)
- Scrub Set-up Kit (Sink, Automatic Soap Dispenser and Hand Dryer)
- Lighting 2x4 4-Tube Fluorescent (standard)
- Energy Saving Electronic Ballasts
- Flow-Thru and Tear Drop also available
- 120v Standard (277v Optional)
- Fan Power or Ducted HEPA’s 99.99% min. on .3 microns
- Available Sizes: 2x4, 2x2 and 2x3
- Fan Powered HEPAs are available with 115v, 220v or 277v motors
- Optional Room Side Replaceable Filters and Duct Collars
Other Optional Equipment and Services
- Complete on-site installation
- On-site cleanroom certification
- Horizontal and vertical clean benches
- Pass thrus with mechanical and electrical interlocks
- European and Asian power requirements
In addition to the Aluminum Bio-Clean, Modular Cleanrooms also offers the standard Micro-Clean, the Softwall and Modular Hardwall style cleanrooms. Modular Cleanrooms also has a complete line of cleanroom-rated tables, chairs, benches, workstations, clothing, and accessories to outfit your cleanroom needs.