The Nilfisk GM 80 and GM 80i are versatile machines providing durability and performance. They are lightweight, portable and quiet vacuums perfect for use in cleanrooms, research labs and other critical environments. The four stage filtration system includes 2-1/4 gallon paper bag housed in a 3-1/4 tank, main filter, microfilter and either an HEPA or ULPA* exhaust filter. These machines can be used in both portable and stationary applications.
- The first stage of filtration is a 2-1/4 gallon capacity disposable paper bag that captures the bulk of collected debris.
- Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging.
- This microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria-sized particulates.
- The HEPA** filter ensures that 99.97% of all ultrafine particulates are retained-down to and including 0.3 microns.
- Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
- Plastic hose includes ball-joint couplings which gives 360º freedom of movement without hoses splitting, cracking, or knotting***.
- Heavy-duty trolley adds mobility. Glides over all surfaces and easily detaches.
- Cleanroom compatible polyethylene packaging prevents contamination during shipping*.
*Standard on the GM80CR
**ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter also available; 99.999% retention efficiency at 0.12 microns.
***Plastic hose is replaced with a conductive hose and accessories to provide ESD protection in the GM80CR.
Motor type, double insulated/grounded
Current draw 7.8/3.9
Watts consumed 700
Airflow, cubic ft./min 87
Tank capacity, gallons dry bulk 3-1/4
Paper bag capacity, gallons dry bulk 2-1/4
Weight without accessories, lbs. 13-1/4
Sound level, dB(A) at 6-1/2ft. from vacuum 59
Standard Accessories: Detachable trolley, 6'6" plastic hose, two straight steel wands, paper bags, 30' cord, 3" round brush, crevice cone, 5" upholstery nozzle, 3-in-1 floor nozzle.
Optional Accessories: HEPA & ULPA filters, sound suppressor, blower adaptor, microfilter, by-pass motor module, compressed air venturi module.
Warranty: All equipment is covered by a two-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.