Cleanroom chairs are designed to provide operator comfort as well as meet and exceed the critical cleanliness requirements of today's cleanrooms.
- Customized to fit workers and their tasks.
- Height adjustment is easily controlled by a soft touch pneumatic mechanism.
- Lumbar support is standard on upholstered chairs as is a molded foam seat.
Budget style seating is hard surfaced chairs or utility stools. These chairs can be ordered with the options found on the more expensive chairs.
- Class 10 - 100 chairs are constructed with vinyl sealed to a polypropylene shell and a unrestricted filter is installed in the seat base that traps particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Class 1,000 - 10,000 chairs are available for less stringent application. To protect your room from contamination, exhaust ports are covered with the same filter material used on Class 100 chairs.