Cleanroom Lighting Solutions
NCR Sealed Troffer
- Sealed housing will not allow contaminants to enter room.
- Extruded aluminum doorframe with mitered corners.
- Easily installed in cleanroom 1 1/2" tee bar ceiling.
- Door hinges insertable on either side of housing.
- Finger actuated spring loaded latches control door action.
Construction - Housing and end sections are code gauge die-formed, cold-rolled steel. All holes are closed with silicone gasketing. Door frame is formed of extruded aluminum regressed rails mitered at the corners and assembled together by threading screws. Lens is prismatic acrylic pattern #12.
Electrical - All electrical components are Underwriters Laboratories listed. Ballasts are energy saving, HPF, CBM, for 120 volt operation unless otherwise specified. Ballasts and lamp holders are replaceable without removing fixture from ceiling.
Finish - All metal parts are chemically treated with a rust resistant phosphatized solution. Finish coating of reflecting surfaces is white non-modified acrylic enamel, electrostatically applied and cured at 3OO°F for 30 minutes. Minimum reflectance factor is 9O%.
Additional lighting types are available including the FT (Flo-Thru) Troffer and the CRTD Tear Drop design. Flo-Thru PDF