1. New projects only
2. Raised floor designs only
3. Customer/manufacturer dependent
4. Design may not allow face scan
Floor Count: Air samples taken by a particle counter at a height of 32" to 40" above the floor (sample times and air volume typically are 1 minute and 1 CFM).
Velocity: The speed of the air coming out of a filter (FPM feet per minute) assures even airflow through a room and gives you air change ratios.
- Filter: The amount of force it takes for air to pass through a filter.
- Room: The pressure difference of one room to another. Ex. main cleanroom vs. a gowning room vs. a hallway.
Face Scan: Testing the filter by passing a particle sample probe across its face looking for small pinhole leaks.
Laminarty: Airflow patterns within a room.
Parallelism: Indicates how straight the airflow is over a given distance.
Recovery: How quickly the room or area will clean itself up and return to normal.
Temperature, Humidity, Light, and Sound: The rated performance of each item at specified locations (typically 4'-10' on center).