MAC 10 LEAC2 HEPA Filters
Envirco® the leader in Fan Powered HEPAs for over 30 years has again set the standard in FFUs with the 2nd generation MAC 10 LEAC. The LEAC2 (Low Watt/High Output) comes equipped with a Solid State Speed Controller (Rheostat) or with an optional Digital Control Card. Unlike the original MAC 10 LEAC that is currently only available only in a 2’x4’ size, the MAC 10 LEAC2 is available in 2’x4’, 2’x3’ and 2’x2’ and when set at 90 FPM provides one of the lowest sound levels of any FFU on the market.
The Envirco MAC 10 LEAC2 2’x4’ is rated at a max 800 CFM (111 FPM) at only 192 Watts with 0.0” of external static pressure and 209 Watts at 650 CFM (90 FPM).
The MAC 10 LEAC2 supplies up to 15% more air flow at 60% of the watts of traditional Fan Filter Units resulting in extremely low operating costs, both in electricity and cooling costs. The MAC 10® LEAC2 does all of this while still maintaining a low profile, measuring less than 12.50” (320 mm). All of the MAC 10 LE series of FFU’s (LEAC, LEAC2 and LEDC) are especially ideal in Cleanrooms with higher ceiling 10’ and higher and depending on the size, (volume) and Class (ISO 8,7 and possibly 6) could results in fewer filters needed, with the same air changes, lowering your electrical and cooling cost even further.
- Low watts, low profile, and low operating costs.
- Solid State Speed Control (SSSC). (Optional Digital Control Card.)
- Available in all of the typical sizes 2'x4', 2x3.5, 2x3 and 2x2.
- Three speed switch features low, medium, and high settings; standard on all 2'x4' units.
- Backward-inclined centrifugal-type fan.
- 0.75 in. w.g. of external static pressure at 90 ft/min (0.45 m/s) with HEPA filter
- High efficiency particulate air (HEPA) UL 900 Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron.
- Snap-in 20x20 pre-filter allows for easy replacement and maintenance.
- Walkable plenum (excluding pre-filter), rated to 250 lbs.
- Mill finished aluminum exterior.
- Tested to IEST recommended RPC standards.
- UL listed (120V, 208 to 240V, 277V)
- Ultra-low Penetration Air(ULPA) Filter: 99.9995% efficient @ 0.12 micron (U15).
- PTFE boron-free ULPA filter.
- Airflow Indicator Light: Allows external monitoring of motor operation. Green indicator is on during normal operation.
- Digital Control Card and Remote Monitoring System.
- Duct Collar 10” (254 mm), 12” (305 mm) and 14” (355.6).
- Flow Thru Fluorescent Light: Provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption.
- Ion Bar: Neutralizes static charges below the filter (Universal voltage power supply required).
- Finish: Powder coat painted or stainless steel.
- Sheetrock Adaptor: Powder coat painted or stainless steel. Spec. Dwg PDF
- Custom and Metric sizes available.
- MERV 8 G4 pre-filter available.
RSR (Room Side Replaceable Filter)
Allows the Hepa filter to be removed from within the Cleanroom, reducing the risk of exposing your room to contamination. The innovative Gel Seal HEPA Filter eliminates any chance for bypass or leakage around the seal. It allows for quick and easy replacement of the HEPA filter with simple hand tools allowing the filter to drop straight down. Filter replacement can be as quick as 5-8 minutes.
RSRE (Room Side Replaceable Everything)
Along with Gel Seal HEPA Filter, the RSRE also allows for quick and easy replacement of the Motor/Blower assemble. After removing the HEPA Filter, the Motor/Blower unit can be removed with simple hand tools and disconnecting the snap together electrical connections.